|4||oz||Club soda (to top)|
Shake all but club soda, strain into ice-filled collins glass, top with soda
Highly recommended for those seeking a refreshing drink without a strong alcohol flavor. Nice addition: float lemon bitters on top.
From other users
- For less dilution, can be made by building on the rocks with a quick stir.
- Sometimes simple ideas are the best ideas.
- Refreshing, classic, simple.
- The Colonialist — Gin, Thai Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Cucumber
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice
- Violet Fizz — Gin, Crème de Violette, Soda water, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Rickey Ricardo — Gin, Bitters, Club soda, Lemon juice, Cucumber
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- Spicy Collins — Gin, Aperol, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Basil, Ginger
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Oahu Gin Sling — Gin, Cassis, Bénédictine, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Jin & Tonic — Gin, Yuzu Sake, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lemongrass syrup, Pandan