|1⁄2||oz||Crème de Violette|
|3||oz||Soda water (to top)|
Shake first four ingredients with ice. Strain over ice in a Collins or stove pipe glass. Top with soda.
There seem to be two main branches of this cocktail floating around - one that originates with Baker that's a Ramos minus OFW and add a pony of violette. The other is more like this - streamlined and simpler.
- Tom Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Colonialist — Gin, Thai Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Cucumber
- Rickey Ricardo — Gin, Bitters, Club soda, Lemon juice, Cucumber, Lemon, Lime
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Spicy Collins — Gin, Aperol, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Basil, Ginger
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Basil Gin and Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Lime juice, Basil
- Jin & Tonic — Gin, Yuzu Sake, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lemongrass syrup, Pandan