|2||sli||Cucumber (one as garnish)|
|1||sli||Lemon (as garnish)|
|1||sli||Lime (as garnish)|
Shake gin, one slice cucumber, bitters, and lemon (including hull) briefly to combine, then strain over fresh ice into a Collins. Top with soda, serve with straw. Garnish with lemon wheel, lime wheel, and cucumber slice.
From other users
- Not bitter, just bracingly dry and refreshing. Long finish. More-ish.
- I wonder if a little sweetener of some kind would make it even better.
- That's a lot of Angostura!
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice
- The Colonialist — Gin, Thai Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Cucumber
- Tom Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Violet Fizz — Gin, Crème de Violette, Soda water, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Jin & Tonic — Gin, Yuzu Sake, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lemongrass syrup, Pandan
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- Gin Blossom Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup
- Ginger Sun — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime, Ginger
- Star Fizz — Gin, Cassis, Sparkling water, Lime juice
- Summer ITP — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Orange soda water, Lemon