Club soda is another term for sparkling water, specifically water that has been alkalinized by the addition of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and carbonated with carbon dioxide.
Some common brands of club soda include Schweppe's and Canada Dry.
Some popular cocktails containing Club soda
- Fumata Bianca — Bianco Vermouth, Suze, Mezcal, Club soda, Grapefruit peel
- Mastika Sour — Mastika, Club soda, Lemon juice
- Pusherman — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Club soda, Egg white, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Demerara syrup
- Don Alfredo — Pisco, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lime juice
- La Nuestra Paloma — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel