Club soda is another term for sparkling water, specifically water that has been alkalinized by the addition of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and carbonated with carbon dioxide.
Some common brands of club soda include Schweppe's and Canada Dry.
Some popular cocktails containing Club soda
- Haru High Booru — Scotch, Shochu, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Club soda
- Canton Daisy — Ginger liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Club soda, Simple syrup, Candied ginger
- Black Scott — Scotch, Root liqueur, Blackstrap Bitters, Club soda, Grade A dark amber maple syrup, Cinnamon stick
- Boo Loo — Gold rum, Demerara Rum, Jamaican rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Club soda, Honey syrup, Pineapple
- Mastika Sour — Mastika, Club soda, Lemon juice
- Cukes of July — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Falernum, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Lime juice, Club soda, Cucumber, Dill
- Kingston Club — Drambuie, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Pineapple juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Jeu d'Esprit — Genever, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, Club soda, Orange juice, Orange
- Q.B. Cooler — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Club soda, Orange juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Ginger syrup
- Gin on Gin Julep — Gin, Genever, Simple syrup, Club soda, Mint