Club soda is another term for sparkling water, specifically water that has been alkalinized by the addition of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and carbonated with carbon dioxide.
Some common brands of club soda include Schweppe's and Canada Dry.
Some popular cocktails containing Club soda
- Mastika Sour — Mastika, Club soda, Lemon juice
- Canton Daisy — Ginger liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Club soda, Simple syrup, Candied ginger
- Haru High Booru — Scotch, Shochu, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Club soda
- Black Scott — Scotch, Root liqueur, Blackstrap Bitters, Club soda, Grade A dark amber maple syrup, Cinnamon stick
- Cukes of July — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Falernum, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Lime juice, Club soda, Cucumber, Dill
- Tazza di Vita — Averna, Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Mint
- Kingston Club — Drambuie, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Pineapple juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Holiday In Osaka — Shochu, Gold rum, Cherry Liqueur, Club soda, Cranberry shrub, Cranberry, Orange
- Cointreau Palomita — Triple sec, Grapefruit juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Havana Harbor Special — St. Lucian Rum, Sweet vermouth, Cherry Liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup