Club soda is another term for sparkling water, specifically water that has been alkalinized by the addition of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and carbonated with carbon dioxide.
Some common brands of club soda include Schweppe's and Canada Dry.
Some popular cocktails containing Club soda
- Black Scott — Scotch, Root liqueur, Blackstrap Bitters, Club soda, Grade A dark amber maple syrup, Cinnamon stick
- Boo Loo — Gold rum, Demerara Rum, Jamaican rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Club soda, Honey syrup, Pineapple
- Mastika Sour — Mastika, Club soda, Lemon juice
- Haru High Booru — Scotch, Shochu, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Club soda
- Canton Daisy — Ginger liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Club soda, Simple syrup, Candied ginger
- Cukes of July — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Falernum, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Lime juice, Club soda, Cucumber, Dill
- Kingston Club — Drambuie, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Pineapple juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Orange peel
- The Smoked Palomino — Amontillado Sherry, Crema de mezcal, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime
- Disappearing Ink — Mezcal, Cynar, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange
- (The St-Germain) Flamingo-tail — Dry Rosé of Sangiovese, Elderflower liqueur, Rhubarb bitters, Club soda, Lemon peel