Club soda is another term for sparkling water, specifically water that has been alkalinized by the addition of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and carbonated with carbon dioxide.
Some common brands of club soda include Schweppe's and Canada Dry.
Some popular cocktails containing Club soda
- Canton Daisy — Ginger liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Club soda, Simple syrup, Candied ginger
- Mastika Sour — Mastika, Club soda, Lemon juice
- Haru High Booru — Scotch, Shochu, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Club soda
- Black Scott — Scotch, Root liqueur, Blackstrap Bitters, Club soda, Grade A dark amber maple syrup, Cinnamon stick
- Tazza di Vita — Averna, Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Mint
- Cukes of July — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Falernum, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Lime juice, Club soda, Cucumber, Dill
- Señor Staypuff — Light rum, Root liqueur, Demerara Rum, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Half-and-half, Coffee syrup, Club soda, Marshmallow
- Kingston Club — Drambuie, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Pineapple juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Holiday In Osaka — Shochu, Gold rum, Cherry Liqueur, Club soda, Cranberry shrub, Cranberry, Orange
- The Smoked Palomino — Amontillado Sherry, Crema de mezcal, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime