Club soda is another term for sparkling water, specifically water that has been alkalinized by the addition of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and carbonated with carbon dioxide.
Some common brands of club soda include Schweppe's and Canada Dry.
Some popular cocktails containing Club soda
- La Nuestra Paloma — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Kingston Club — Drambuie, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Orange peel
- 131 — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Fumata Bianca — Bianco Vermouth, Suze, Mezcal, Club soda, Grapefruit peel
- Mastika Sour — Mastika, Club soda, Lemon juice