Club soda is another term for [ingredient=sparkling-water sparkling water], specifically water that has been alkalinized by the addition of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and carbonated with carbon dioxide.
Some common brands of club soda include Schweppe's and Canada Dry.
Some popular cocktails containing Club soda
- Basic Bitch — Vodka, Cassis, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lemon juice
- Canton Daisy — Ginger liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Club soda, Simple syrup, Candied ginger
- Black Scott — Scotch, Root liqueur, Blackstrap Bitters, Club soda, Grade A dark amber maple syrup, Cinnamon stick
- Mastika Sour — Mastika, Club soda, Lemon juice
- Haru High Booru — Scotch, Shochu, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Club soda
- Boo Loo — Gold rum, Demerara Rum, Jamaican rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Club soda, Honey syrup, Pineapple
- Cukes of July — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Falernum, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Lime juice, Club soda, Cucumber, Dill
- Kingston Club — Drambuie, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Pineapple juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Jeu d'Esprit — Genever, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, Club soda, Orange juice, Orange
- Gin on Gin Julep — Gin, Genever, Simple syrup, Club soda, Mint