Shake, strain, garnish with mint
From other users
- close but lacked the depth needed to keep it interesting. The Greenall's gin faded behind the tart sweetness of the lime juice and pomegranate molasses. A more flavorful gin would likely do better.
- I cut the lime to 3/4 oz. and the simple syrup to about 1/2 oz., nice sweet-tart balance while still tasting the gin.
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- Bittered Gimlet — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Melon Stand — Gin, Aperol, Watermelon juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Peachy Keen — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Peach Shrub
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Southside — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Vieux Mot — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup