Bourbon twist on the Corpse Reviver genre.
|3⁄4||oz||Lillet Blanc (or Cocchi Americano)|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Shake until chilled and strain into coupe. Mint sprig garnish.
- Corpse Reviver variation #8 — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Orange Curaçao, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Hoop La — Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Brandy, Lemon juice
- Crux — Cognac, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Quiet American — Rye, Grapefruit liqueur, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Honey syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Hattori Hanzo — Blended rum, Aromatized wine, Curaçao, Yuzu Sake, Lime juice, Lime
- New Brunswick — Rye, Aromatized wine, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Saint Valentine — Light rum, Orange liqueur, Ruby Port, Lime juice
- Undiscovered Country — Aromatized wine, Swedish Punsch, Pisco, Lime juice
- Barber of Seville — Manzanilla sherry, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Rye, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange flower water
- Baby, You’re Driving — Bison grass vodka, Grapefruit liqueur, Aromatized wine, Lime juice, Orange peel, Mint