|1 1⁄2||oz||Spiced Rum, Kraken Spiced Rum|
|3⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|2||ds||Bitters, Fee Brothers Black Walnut|
Stir all ingredients with ice and strain into chilled cocktail glass. No garnish.
Kuksu, also called the Kuksu Cult, was a religion in Northern California practiced by members within several Indigenous peoples of California before and during contact with the arriving European settlers.
- Harbor Nights — Spiced Rum, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Orange
- Bitter Old Mule — Spiced Rum, Ginger liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon
- Subsonic — Spiced Rum, Aquavit, Cherry Liqueur, Amaro Meletti, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup
- Run, Run, As Fast As You Can — Averna, Ginger Wine, Rum, Mezcal, Bitters, Lemon zest
- Everell's Nightwatch — Pineau des Charentes, Nocino, Spiced Rum, Rye
- Second Spring — Applejack, Manzanilla sherry, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Kummel, Ginger liqueur, Allspice Dram, Cinnamon stick, Saffron bitters
- Tobago Flip — Rum, Port, Bitters, Cinnamon syrup, Nutmeg, Egg yolk
- The Fall Classic — Sorel liqueur, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Calvados, Apple
- Ghost of Christmas Past — Bourbon, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Allspice Dram, Cachaça, Orange bitters, Black pepper
- The Mojo — Bourbon, Dry sake, Averna, Cinnamon syrup, Vanilla extract, Mint