Created in France while on holiday in a place called 'La Parie'. This drink should be enjoyed with warm summer breezes and wide open starlit summer nights!
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Tanqueray|
|1⁄4||oz||Maraschino Liqueur, Luxardo|
Stir with ice until well chilled and strain into a very cold glass
A twist on the Martini adding Maraschino sweetens but also gives a 2:1 Martini an interesting flavour. You can go to 0.5oz of the Maraschino but personally I find that a little too sweet
Made this one up in France, where Lillet is cheap and plentiful! There must be a recipe using these ingredients out there but I am yet to find it!
- Ricetta Rosa — Gin, Aromatized wine, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters
- The Beauty Spot — Gin, Vermouth Rojo, Herbal liqueur
- Yankee — Gin, Aromatized wine, Peach liqueur, Orange liqueur
- Self-Starter Cocktail — Gin, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe
- Lilac — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur
- Spruce Goose — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Eddie Brown — Gin, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur
- Prime Directive — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Lemon peel
- White Light — Gin, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Bianco Vermouth, Orange bitters
- The Pale Rider — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Fino sherry, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel