|1 1⁄2||oz||Grapefruit juice|
|1⁄4||oz||Turmeric (tea, see note)|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Soda water (to top)|
|1||twst||Grapefruit peel (as garnish)|
Add all the ingredients into shaker with ice and shake. Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice. Top with the soda water. Garnish with a grapefruit peel.
To make the cinnamon syrup, toast and break up two stick of cinnamon. In a medium saucepan, add cinnamon, 4 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, cover and let stand for 20 minutes, strain. To make the turmeric tea, add 1 tsp turmeric powder and 2 cups of water to a medium saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain.
- Johnny Utah — Blanco tequila, Campari, Club soda, Lime juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup
- The Pompous Moose — Vodka, Club soda, Grapefruit syrup, Lime juice
- La Nuestra Paloma — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Dove & Daisy — Tequila, Orange liqueur, Aperol, Soda water, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Paloma (Improved) — Reposado Tequila, Grapefruit bitters, Club soda, Grapefruit syrup, Lime juice, Salt
- Arancia Julius — Galliano, Genever, Orange juice, Soda water, Pineapple juice, Half-and-half
- Sailor's Sunset — Dark rum, Campari, Ginger ale, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Ginger
- Marco Polo — Arrack, Blood Orangecello, Sparkling water, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- The Elegant Fizz — Light rum, Orange liqueur, Dry vermouth, Cardamom bitters, Grapefruit juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Lime
- Paloma (Fully Loaded) — Tequila, Mezcal, Aperol, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Seltzer water, Grapefruit soda, Grapefruit cordial, Lime juice