Invented by a former Marine named Frank Farrell. An odd drink of an odd color.
|1||sli||Lime (wheel, as garnish)|
Add all to shaker, add ice, and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Blended whiskey is recommended here, e.g.: Crown Royal, Seagram's 7, Canadian Club.
First appeared in Bottom's Up by Ted Saucier in 1951.
- Peariodista — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Pear eau de vie, Bitters, Lime juice, Demerara syrup
- Burroughs — Reposado Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Bitters
- Martin Casa — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice
- Smoked Margarita — Reposado Tequila, Orange liqueur, Whiskey, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Salt
- Lazy Bear — Jamaican rum, Rye, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Oriental — Rye, Triple sec, Sweet vermouth, Lime juice
- Five in the Hive — Rye, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Antica Umber — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- 92 Siestas — Reposado Tequila, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Agave syrup, Lemon peel
- Jack Grove — Applejack, Campari, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cinnamon