|3⁄4||oz||Tequila, El Tesoro Reposado|
|1⁄4||oz||Mezcal, Del Maguey Chichicapa|
|1||oz||Añejo rum (Ron del Barrilito 3 Stars)|
|1||ds||Absinthe, Vieux Pontarlier Verte|
|1||ds||Bitters, Bittermens 'Elemakule Tiki|
|1||sli||Lime (as garnish)|
Shake with ice, strain into an old fashioned glass over 1 big ice cube. Garnish
From other users
- Outstanding. Seems to please those who don't want anything too bitter as well as those who want a drink with some heft.
- Excellent - garnished with mint leaves. Used: Herradura Resposado, Del Maguey Vida, Santiago de Cuba Anejo Rum, Lucid absinthe. Also agave nectar, not syrup
- This has a lot of great elements. I have found it's a little sweet though. One person commented that they used agave nectar, not syrup. Maybe helps or cut to 1/4 oz syrup.
- Really pretty amazing. Galliano and rum with tequila and mezcal seemed very risky but what an incredible result. I used agave nectar instead of syrup as per other comment.
- Great mix between tiki and spicy agave flavors
- Rio Grande — Bourbon, Tequila, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup
- Smoked Margarita — Reposado Tequila, Orange liqueur, Whiskey, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Salt
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Scorched Earth — Reposado Tequila, Mezcal, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Santa Maria al Monte, Ice
- Martin Casa — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice
- Plantation Fever — Nicaraguan Rum, Chocolate spirit, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Boston Apothecary — Rye, Kirschwasser, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Other Night, The — Reposado Tequila, Apricot liqueur, Bénédictine, Lime
- Jack Grove — Applejack, Campari, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cinnamon
- Fish House Punch (1732) — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Peach eau de vie, Water, Lemon juice, Fine sugar