|1 1⁄4||oz||Gin, Plymouth|
|1 1⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|1 1⁄4||oz||Amaro Meletti|
Stir, strain, cocktail glass, garnish
From other users
- Swapped vya sweet for the carpano. Much less sweet but thinner.
- Made with Tanq and grapefruit twist, since that's what I had on hand. Mineral on swallow. Finishes with an appealing tingle. A bit syrupy.
- A little on the sweet side, but I've played with the ratios, and equal parts always wins. I recently aged a Nerina in a 2 L barrel for 4 weeks and it was fantastic.
- Negronino — Sweet vermouth, Gin, Amaro Nonino, Campari
- Suzette — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Suze, Orange peel
- Negroni — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Gin, Orange peel
- Danagroni — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Bitters
- Quill — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Absinthe, Orange peel
- The Auteur Cocktail — Gin, Swedish Punsch, Amère Nouvelle, Ramazzotti, Herbal liqueur
- Negrino — Sweet vermouth, Gin, Campari, Fernet Branca, Lemon peel
- Negroni (Katie Loeb) — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari
- Elevato Negroni — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Amaro, Zucca, Orange peel
- The Copper Kid — Averna, Gin, Maurin Quina, Bitters, Orange peel