|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Shake, double strain, crushed ice, low-ball garnish
Surprisingly, the overall impression is bitter grapefruit. Lovely.
From other users
- Light and surprising accessible. Good drink for those new to gin and/or amari.
- A daiquiri substitute, and extraordinarily so. Refreshingly tart, but not puckeringly so. Very versatile: I can see having two of these at the Club in the evening, or by the backyard pool in mid-afternoon on a Saturday. Has
- Earlier comments nail it: bitter grapefruit, interesting yet accessible.
- 1/4/20: Great drink, made with 2 tsp 2:1 simple. Will definitely make this in the summer.
- One of my favorite summer drinks.
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- The Blind Banker — Gin, Cynar, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon peel
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Stick and Carrot — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Carrot juice, Lemon juice
- Smokejumper — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Tea syrup, Lemon peel
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- Cucumber Lavender Sour Punch — Gin, Crème Yvette, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lavender Tea
- Foggy Notion — Gin, Triple sec, Sherry vinegar, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Village Green — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Cynar, Lemon juice, Oregano