|2||oz||Gin, St. George Terroir|
|1||ds||Absinthe, St. George|
Stir and strain into a cocktail glass. Twist a lemon peel over the top and discard the peel.
Works well with an 'assertive' gin.
"The Northern Lights is a slight variation of the Alaska cocktail inspired by the bold Douglas fir character of Terroir gin, which draws the imagination to the deep forests of the north. A touch of absinthe enhances the floral sweetness of the chartreuse, which vibrantly contrasts with the savory pine. Knock back a few of these and you'll swear you can see the Aurora Borealis."
From other users
- strong but tasty; good as a strong, complex martini variant
- Alaska Cocktail — Gin, Herbal liqueur
- Alaska Forest — Gin, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur
- 1022 Martini — Gin, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Aromatized wine
- Zephyr — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel
- Gavotte Cocktail — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Orange bitters
- THC — Gin, Absinthe, Bitters
- Deep Blue Sea — Gin, Aromatized wine, Crème de Violette, Orange peel
- Martini L.E.F. — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters