|1 1⁄3||oz||Peanut milk (see note)|
|1⁄2||sli||Pineapple (0.5 to 1 inch)|
Blend all with 4 ice cubes. Pour in glass. I 've strained the mix before serving. And served it on rocks.
Peanut milk: blend 30 grams unsalted peanuts+ 3 1/5 oz water. Fine strain. Blend again with 5 tea spoons sugar.
The syndicat cocktail bar published a lot of recipes on instagram during quarantine. They tend to use a lot of waters/ milks, made by blending one ingredient with water. i thought it was a great idea for highballs and low abv drinks. They only use french spirits and liqueurs.
- Fish House Punch (1732) — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Peach eau de vie, Water, Lemon juice, Fine sugar
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Czech Matador — Rye, Cherry Liqueur, R. Jelinek Fernet, Orange juice
- Rattlesnake — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon zest, Maple syrup, Egg white
- Bourbon Cocktail — Bourbon, Triple sec, Bénédictine, Bitters, Lemon peel, Lemon juice
- (Twice) Improved Whiskey Sour — Rye, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Egg white, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Lemon peel
- Five in the Hive — Rye, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Jamaican Black Strap — Jamaican rum, Orange bitters, Bitters, Water, Blackstrap molasses
- San Serif — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Lemon zest, Lemon juice
- Sundae — Jamaican rum, Crème de Cacao, Brandy, Bitters, Water, Lime juice