|1 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon (high proof)|
Shake, double strain, up.
The link is unclear about where this recipe originates and it does not appear to be listed on the online menus of any of the linked restaurants and bars.
From other users
- also made with guava vs oj
- New York Sour (Cognac) — Cognac, Red wine, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Sugar
- Perfect Storm — Bourbon, Ruby Port, Allspice Dram, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Gentleman Caller — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Campari, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Pony Express — Rye, White tea liqueur, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Berkshire Daiquiri — Gold rum, Dry vermouth, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger shrub
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- Weathered Ax — Bourbon, Triple sec, Aromatized wine, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Haberdasher — Rye, Walnut Liqueur, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice
- Beauregarde’s Breakfast — Bourbon, Montenegro, Bitters, Lemon juice, Blueberry preserves, Lemon peel
- The Piledriver — Bourbon, Aperol, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint