|1 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon (100 proof)|
|1⁄2||oz||Triple sec, Combier L'Original Liqueur D'Orange|
|1⁄2||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
|1||ds||Absinthe (spritz; as garnish)|
Shake, strain, rocks, garnish, spritz.
PUNCH suggests rosemary as an alternative to mint here.
From other users
- Made with standard proof bourbon, Cointreau, mint. Lots of different flavors; perhaps the ginger syrup was a touch outspoken. Would be worth returning to with rosemary I think.
- A lot going on, almost to the point of being overdone. Nonetheless, a tasty drink.
- Easy drinking. Summery. Might go a touch lighter with the lemon juice next time. Used rosemary rather than mint and wasn't sorry.
- Ginger Swizzle (The Dutch) — Bourbon, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Piedmont Sour — Bourbon, Chinato, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Rio Grande — Bourbon, Tequila, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Gentleman Caller — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Campari, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Perfect Storm — Bourbon, Ruby Port, Allspice Dram, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Pony Express — Rye, White tea liqueur, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Bologna Sour — Bourbon, Lambrusco, Montenegro, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- summer with andy — Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Ginger, Demerara syrup, Ginger syrup
- Country Doctor — Demerara Rum, Calvados, Bitters, Honey Ginger Syrup, Lemon juice