a Rye Penicillin variation with Maple & Walnut liqueur.
|2||oz||Rye, Old Overholt|
|1⁄4||oz||Walnut Liqueur, Nux Alpina (Float)|
Shake with ice and strain over one big rock in a double old-fashioned glass. Float Walnut liqueur. Garnish with speared candied ginger.
Named after the Misfits song by Jerry Only. Originally called this cocktail 'Rye! Rye! My Darling!' but the joke was lost.
- summer with andy — Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Ginger, Demerara syrup, Ginger syrup
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water
- Gold Rush — Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Bases Clearing Double — Rye, Orgeat, Lime juice, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Nutmeg
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Powers of Peat — Highland Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Islay Scotch, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- Hesitation Cocktail — Rye, Swedish Punsch, Lemon juice