|1⁄2||oz||Rich simple syrup 2:1 (rich simple syrup)|
|1||ds||Absinthe (verte de fougerolles)|
Dry shake ingredients in cocktail shaker for 15 seconds. Add ice. Shake very thoroughly and serve by straining it through a fine sieve.
The drink as written is for 6 people: 4 glasses = 8 oz rye, 2 egg whites, 1 glass "sweetened lemon juice" = 2 oz, a few dashes absinthe.
From other users
- made with bourbon
- I like it with rich honey syrup, and 2 dashes of absinthe.
- try w almond liquor
- Gold Rush — Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- French-American Treaty — Armagnac, Rye, Grapefruit bitters, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Lemon juice
- Blind Lemon Jefferson — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Basil Sour — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Basil
- Hesitation Cocktail — Rye, Swedish Punsch, Lemon juice
- Bourbon Sling — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Water, Sugar, Lemon zest
- Tequila Sage Smash — Añejo tequila, Honey syrup, Lemon, Sage
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water