|1||sli||Orange (as garnish)|
Shake with ice and strain into a Highball glass with fresh ice. Top with soda water (2-3 oz) and garnish with an orange slice. I added a straw.
From other users
- 12/29/18: This was okay. Might need more simple. I'd prefer an Americano/Bicicletta or a sour, rather than this hybrid.
- El Santo — Blanco tequila, Aperol, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Undiscovered Country — Aromatized wine, Swedish Punsch, Pisco, Lime juice
- Sweetened With Better-Sweet Love, or Something Along Those Spacious Lines — Vodka, Montenegro, Averna, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Egg white, Orange peel
- COVO — Campari, Grappa, Lemon juice, Egg white, Tart Apple Syrup
- Last Ango — Bitters, Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup, Orgeat, Lime
- Painmaker — Campari, Orange liqueur, Coconut vodka, Lime juice, Pineapple juice
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda
- Aromatic Collins — Bitters, Lemon juice, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Soda water, Lemon peel
- The Escapology — Blanco tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Bitter lemon soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Hoop La — Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Brandy, Lemon juice