Looking for the forest...
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Hendrick's|
|2||ds||Bitters (Homemade - Forest Floor Bitters*)|
In a shaker, add first five ingredients over ice and shake. Strain into glass, drip absinthe into cocktail so that it louches.
Sorry about the impossible to find bitters - I made them, and they're pretty good for a first try, and yes, they taste like forest floor. Boker's is a fair substitute, but it has more coffee aroma and flavor.
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- The Departure — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- Junior Ryan's Strega Sour — Gin, Strega, Bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Egg white
- Irma La Douce — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- Youngstown Tube — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Vow of Silence — Old Tom Gin, Herbal liqueur, Averna, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Stop Signal — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Sloe gin, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Hancock — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Basil, Rosemary