|1 1⁄2||oz||Blended Scotch, Grant and Sons|
|3⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
Stir, strain, low ball, big cube
From other users
- Excellent. I backed off the ratio for Robin to 1:1:1 and added a half part of dry vermouth.
- Delicious. Made with bank note.
- let it melt a bit - caramel of macallen gold comes thru real nicely
- Used Teachers as blended scotch.predinner
- Bitter and sophisticated. Good even with my modest Famous Grouse. In the ballpark of the excellent Search for Delicious, which I think I'd prefer when a lemon is at hand.
- Double scotch and do 1/2 ea Cynar and vermouth
- In this case, I favor the sweet vermouth version. I believe the Punt e Mes submerged the Cynar. Also, it works with reducing the Cynar to 0.5 oz.
- Chokehold — Bourbon, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- The Sanny — Bourbon, Cynar, Maraschino Liqueur, Celery bitters, Lemon zest
- Joe Green — Bourbon, Grappa, Cynar, Peychaud's Bitters
- High Water — Blended Scotch, Cynar, Islay Scotch, Tawny port, Bitters
- Dunderhead — Blended Scotch, Rum, Cynar, Cardamaro, Jamaican rum, Orange bitters
- Be Forewarned — Cynar, Brandy, Añejo tequila, Bitters
- Presbyterian's Revenge — Blended Scotch, Cynar, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Mole Hill — Rye, Cynar, Bitters, Meletti Amaro
- Jamaican Art — Gold rum, Cynar, Bitters
- Easy Speak — Bourbon, Cynar, Chocolate bitters, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon peel