A kind of hybrid of the Aviation and the Gin and Tonic.
|1⁄4||oz||Crème de Violette|
Pour ingredients into a double old fashioned glass with ice.
Garnish with a Luxardo cherry if you want to invoke the missing Maraschino liqueur (didn't have any on hand when this was conceived, and it's already a little on the sweet side without it). I just top off the glass with tonic water, but the form needed a quantity. Try with Fever Tree Elderflower tonic and Aviation gin, it's good!
Created in honor of my friend Landin who gifted me with some homemade limoncello. Be sure to toast to his name when you drink it, or I can't be held responsible for you're wellbeing.
- Poppin' Tags — Gin, Swedish Punsch, Campari, Soda water, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Earl of Lavender — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Bergamot liqueur, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Tex&Co Sipper — Gin, Soda water, Grapefruit cordial, Mint
- Stone Fruit Tonic — Old Tom Gin, Flavored vodka, Bitters, Tonic water, Kumquat, Agave syrup
- Nuestra Casa — Gin, Pear liqueur, Allspice Dram, Tonic water, Lime juice, Orange
- Jeu d'Esprit — Genever, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Bitters, Club soda, Orange juice, Orange
- Gin Atomic — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon bitters, Tonic water, Lemon juice, Basil, Lemon zest
- Fizz de Provence — Genever, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Heavy whipping cream, Meyer lemon juice, Lime juice, Rosemary, Thyme, Egg white
- Southall Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Turmeric syrup, Orange flower water, Tea, Orange peel