|1 1⁄2||oz||Rye (High West Dbl Rye)|
Place all ingredients into shaker filled with ice- shake for 10-15 seconds then strain into a Coupe- garnish with a Lemon Twist.
From other users
- Candy-ish Rye Whiskey
- pretty drink, but was a bit off. Made as described except rye, which I used Stagg 132 proof. Maybe that was the issue, but I think there are other challenges. Remixed with .5 campari, a bit better.
- Good one - try it with a comparison aperol split
- Chelsea Manning — Bourbon, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Orange marmalade
- Antica Umber — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- The Krsto Mazarović — Rye, Maraschino Liqueur, Pelinkovac, Lime juice
- Lone Wolf — Bourbon, Averna, Bitters, Lemon juice, Gomme syrup
- Oriental — Rye, Triple sec, Sweet vermouth, Lime juice
- Storm Watch, Crystal Beach — Whiskey, Bourbon, Suze, Bitters, Pastis, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Rosalita — Brandy, Campari, Lemon
- Beauregarde’s Breakfast — Bourbon, Montenegro, Bitters, Lemon juice, Blueberry preserves, Lemon peel
- Breakfast Bourbon — Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orange marmalade
- Gentleman Caller — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Campari, Lemon juice, Honey syrup