|1 1⁄2||oz||Brandy, Cardenal Mendoza|
|1⁄4||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
Stir, strain, up.
From other users
- Think I overdid the salt--in an all-hooch drink like this, it doesn't take much. The Booze Nerds have far more subtle palates than I--I didn't get much out of this, though as it warmed it became more interesting.
- The Special Relationship — Scotch, Rye, Bourbon, Apple brandy, Orange bitters, Bitters, Demerara syrup, Lemon peel, Orange peel
- Stinger — Cognac, White Crème de Menthe
- Conference — Calvados, Cognac, Bourbon, Rye, Bitters, Demerara syrup
- Autumn Manhattan — Rye, Calvados, Cherry Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters
- Improved Brandy Cocktail — Cognac, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Absinthe, Simple syrup
- Old Fashion Apple Pie — Flavored whiskey, Rye, Bitters, Orange
- Prescription Julep — Cognac, Rye, Simple syrup, Mint
- Mint Tea Julep — Rye, Zucca, Mint, Demerara syrup
- Rustier Nail — American Whiskey, Drambuie
- Old Fashioned — Bourbon, Bitters, Sugar, Lemon zest