Shake well with ice and fine strain in to a cocktail glass. Garnish with a lime zest twist.
Mistral is an aged pisco unavailable in the US. Add a small amount of cognac to simulate the wood flavor.
From other users
- Short on lime so made a half recipe, which I think actually is a good volume for this intense mix.
- A little intense but very unique and interesting
- Trinidad Sour — Bitters, Rye, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- The Runaway — Bitters, Rye, Batavia Arrack, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Mexico City Sour — Amargo-Vallet, Mezcal, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Milano Sour — Fernet Branca, Rye, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Golden Gate Swizzle — Fernet Branca, Bitters, Falernum, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange, Mint
- Angostura Colada — Bitters, Rum, Pineapple juice, Coconut cream, Lime juice, Orange, Pineapple, Grated Nutmeg
- Leche del Diablo — Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Crème de Cacao, Bitters, Cream
- Holloway — Bitters, Sorel liqueur, Cream, Orgeat, Rose petal
- Challenge Accepted — Fernet Branca, Crème de Cacao, Tuaca, Cherry Liqueur
- Super Id — Campari, Crème de Noyaux, Fernet Branca