|1||oz||Gin, Plymouth (Szechuan peppercorn infused)|
|1⁄2||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Watermelon juice|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Gently muddle the mint leaves and syrup in a shaker, shake with ice and the remaining ingredients. Double strain over 1 large ice cube in a DOF glass. Garnish.
Let stand one ounce of szechuan peppercorns in one liter of Plymouth gin for 35 min at room temperature, stirring occasionally, then strain.
From other users
- Refreshing, summery, with a slight spicy finish.
- Subbed Lillet Blanc for bianco vermouth, 3:1 demerara/simple syrup for cane syrup.
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Youngstown Tube — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Le Marseille Fruits Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Fruit, Club soda
- The Departure — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- Just Let Me Sleep Here for a Few More Days — Gin, Allspice Dram, Sugar, Lime juice
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- Crown Jewel — Old Tom Gin, Watermelon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Salt