|1 1⁄2||oz||Vodka, Belvedere|
|1||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
Stir for 15 seconds with ice, strain into old fashioned glass with a large cube or sphere. Garnish with a slapped rosemary sprig (Winter's Nap) or orange swath (Spring Awakening)
From other users
- Sub Lillet.
- This is delicious! Nice work. Rosemary adds a nice touch. Vodka rarely ends up in my cocktails, but this is a keeper! I also tried with 2 dashes of chocolate bitters which is nice too.
- A Bullet for Fredo — Grappa, Bianco Vermouth, Campari, Grapefruit peel
- Jalisco en Partes Iguales — Reposado Tequila, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Lime, Salt
- Swords Up — Pisco, Aromatized wine, Campari, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters
- Banks of Torino — Blended rum, Campari, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Orange peel
- Jalisco Stroll — Blanco tequila, Campari, Dry vermouth, Salt, Lemon peel
- Into the Woods — Dry vermouth, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur, Campari, Grapefruit peel
- The Black Stallion Sets Sail — Virgin Islands Rum, Aromatized wine, Campari, Fernet Branca, Salt Solution, Orange peel
- El Momento Perfecto — Puerto Rican Rum, Aromatized wine, Byrrh, Campari, Bitters, Orange marmalade
- The Gringo — Aperol, Bianco Vermouth, Blanco tequila, Gin, Bitters
- Crazed Fruit — Rhum Agricole, Ramazzotti, Bianco Vermouth, Grapefruit bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel