|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Death's Door|
|2||ds||Bitters, Bitter Truth Celery|
Put 4 ice cubes into a ~12 oz tall glass. Add absinthe,gin,bitters,lemon juice and swirl around to mix. Top off glass with tonic water. Stir and serve.
This combination of absinthe, gin, and bitters give an earthy flavor and brings out the sweetness in the tonic water. You can also substitute lime juice for lemon juice.
It started from a trail and error of what tastes good together.
- Mercury — Mezcal, Gin, Tonic water
- The Monte Press — Amaro Montenegro, Bitters, Soda water, Lemon-lime soda
- Gin & Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Lime
- Lemon Twist — Rum, Drambuie, Tonic water, Lemon juice
- Rebujito — Fino sherry, Limoncello, Tonic water, Lemon
- Tonic Cubano — Añejo rum, Tonic water, Mint, Lime
- Beton — Becherovka, Tonic water, Lemon
- Cynar Cola — Cynar, Cola, Lemon
- Crimson Gradient — Campari, Ginger beer
- Spritzcarraldo — Aromatized wine, Sparkling white wine, Barbados Rum, Tonic water