Apple juice is the liquid made from pressing fresh [ingredient=apple apples]. Apple juice is typically gold in color and sweetly aromatic, with low acidity. It is usually filtered and pasteurized for shipping.
Apple juice is popular mulled -- heated with spices and sugar as a warming winter drink. Apple juice can also be fermented into hard cider, which then can be distilled into [ingredient=apple-brandy apple brandy].
Some popular cocktails containing Apple juice
- Gin Garden — Gin, Apple juice, Cucumber, Elderflower syrup
- Sling of Aphrodite — Martinique Rum, Pear eau de vie, Apple juice, Cinnamon syrup, Lemon juice, Apple
- Hot Buttered Rum - Triobar — Dark rum, Apple juice, Butter, Vanilla Sugar, Cinnamon
- St. Crispin — Demerara Rum, Calvados, Orange bitters, Bitters, Apple juice, Honey syrup
- Summertime Coconut Punch — Cachaça, Pear, Apple juice, Coconut syrup, Gomme syrup
- Crystal Fall — Brandy, Demerara Rum, Palo Cortado Sherry, Bitters, Apple juice, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Demerara syrup, Apple
- Mott and Mulberry — Rye, Amaro Abano, Apple juice, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Apple
- North by Northwest (Evan Zimmerman) — Apple brandy, Averna, Lemon juice, Apple juice, Apple butter
- Boomin' Granny — Champagne, Cognac, Apple juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Apple
- Terra Verde — Blanco tequila, Ancho Reyes chile liqueur, Apple juice, Lime juice, Agave syrup