Apple juice is the liquid made from pressing fresh apples. Apple juice is typically gold in color and sweetly aromatic, with low acidity. It is usually filtered and pasteurized for shipping.
Apple juice is popular mulled -- heated with spices and sugar as a warming winter drink. Apple juice can also be fermented into hard cider, which then can be distilled into apple brandy.
Some popular cocktails containing Apple juice
- Boomin’ Granny — Champagne, Cognac, Apple juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Apple
- Crystal Fall — Demerara Rum, Brandy, Palo Cortado Sherry, Bitters, Apple juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Apple
- Treacle — Dark rum, Bitters, Apple juice, Simple syrup
- Hot Buttered Rum - Triobar — Dark rum, Apple juice, Butter, Vanilla Sugar, Cinnamon
- Lights Out Punch — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Soda water, Apple juice, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Tea