Apple juice is the liquid made from pressing fresh apples. Apple juice is typically gold in color and sweetly aromatic, with low acidity. It is usually filtered and pasteurized for shipping.
Apple juice is popular mulled -- heated with spices and sugar as a warming winter drink. Apple juice can also be fermented into hard cider, which then can be distilled into apple brandy.
Some popular cocktails containing Apple juice
- Gin Garden — Gin, Apple juice, Cucumber, Elderflower syrup
- Sling of Aphrodite — Martinique Rum, Pear eau de vie, Apple juice, Cinnamon syrup, Lemon juice, Apple
- Hot Buttered Rum - Triobar — Dark rum, Apple juice, Butter, Vanilla Sugar, Cinnamon
- North by Northwest (Evan Zimmerman) — Apple brandy, Averna, Lemon juice, Apple juice, Apple butter
- Summertime Coconut Punch — Cachaça, Pear, Apple juice, Coconut syrup, Gomme syrup
- Boomin' Granny — Champagne, Cognac, Apple juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Apple
- Terra Verde — Blanco tequila, Ancho Reyes chile liqueur, Apple juice, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Crystal Fall — Brandy, Demerara Rum, Palo Cortado Sherry, Bitters, Apple juice, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Demerara syrup, Apple
- St. Crispin — Demerara Rum, Calvados, Orange bitters, Bitters, Apple juice, Honey syrup
- A Bloody Apple — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Cherry Liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Apple juice