Apple juice is the liquid made from pressing fresh apples. Apple juice is typically gold in color and sweetly aromatic, with low acidity. It is usually filtered and pasteurized for shipping.
Apple juice is popular mulled -- heated with spices and sugar as a warming winter drink. Apple juice can also be fermented into hard cider, which then can be distilled into apple brandy.
Some popular cocktails containing Apple juice
- Crystal Fall — Demerara Rum, Brandy, Palo Cortado Sherry, Bitters, Apple juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Apple
- Boomin’ Granny — Champagne, Cognac, Apple juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Apple
- Terra Verde — Blanco tequila, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Lime juice, Apple juice, Agave syrup
- Treacle — Dark rum, Bitters, Apple juice, Simple syrup
- Oh, Johnny — Apple brandy, Irish whiskey, Chai Liqueur, Apple juice, Apple butter