Broker's is a brand of London Dry gin based in Birmingham, England. Founded by Martin and Andy Dawson, Broker's is based in a 200 year old former brewery.
Broker's is made from ten botanicals (juniper, coriander, orris root, angelica, nutmeg, cassia, cinnamon, licorice, orange and lemon peel) that are infused into a four times distilled wheat vodka. The resulting infusion is distilled again in a pot still, reduced with spring water from a spring on the property, and bottled at both 94 and 80 proof.
Some popular cocktails containing Broker's
- Tastes Foundations — Rye, Chinato, Gin, Rum, Bitters, Maple syrup, Donn's Spices #2
- Munsell Test — Gin, Batavia Arrack, Aromatized wine, Bitters, PInk grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Poet's Dream — Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bénédictine, Lemon peel
- Magritte Cocktail — Gin, Apple brandy, Bénédictine, Islay Scotch, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Witches Jelly — Gin, Amaro Montenegro, White grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Kurōbā Club — Junmai Sake, Gin, Raspberry syrup, Aloe vera liqueur, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Suffering Travis — Gin, Whiskey, Rhum Agricole, Hibiscus Liqueur, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Bloody Yeoman — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice
- Celery Sour — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Fernet Branca, Pastis, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- 19th Century — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pear liqueur, White Crème de Cacao, Lemon juice, Lemon peel