Broker's is a brand of London Dry gin based in Birmingham, England. Founded by Martin and Andy Dawson, Broker's is based in a 200 year old former brewery.
Broker's is made from ten botanicals (juniper, coriander, orris root, angelica, nutmeg, cassia, cinnamon, licorice, orange and lemon peel) that are infused into a four times distilled wheat vodka. The resulting infusion is distilled again in a pot still, reduced with spring water from a spring on the property, and bottled at both 94 and 80 proof.
Some popular cocktails containing Broker's
- Tastes Foundations — Rye, Chinato, Rum, Gin, Bitters, Donn's Spices #2, Maple syrup
- 19th Century — Gin, Pear liqueur, Herbal liqueur, White Crème de Cacao, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Rose Window — Gin, Crème de Violette, Campari, Orange bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Pineapple, Orange peel
- Munsell Test — Gin, Batavia Arrack, Aromatized wine, Bitters, PInk Grapefruit Juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Witches Jelly — Gin, Amaro Montenegro, White grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup