Raspberry liqueur is a liqueur with the predominant flavor of raspberries. This can be as simple as artificially flavoring, coloring and sweetening neutral spirits or as complex as macerating fresh raspberries in raspberry eau de vie, adding other herbs and spices, and then sweetening the resulting infusion.
Some common brands of raspberry liqueur include Chambord, Bols, Mathilde, Aqua Perfecta (made by the St. George distillery), and Clear Creek (from Oregon).
Some popular cocktails containing Raspberry liqueur
- Veel Geluk — Genever, Raspberry liqueur, Lavender bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Failure to Thrive — Bourbon, Crème de Cacao, Raspberry liqueur
- Stiggin's Rose — Rum, Triple sec, Raspberry liqueur, Rhum Agricole, Bitters, Cardamom bitters
- Riverside — Bourbon, Raspberry liqueur, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Rivington Punch — Rosé wine, Aperol, Elderflower liqueur, Raspberry liqueur, Soda water