|1||oz||Cuban rum, Havana Club 3|
|1||oz||White Crème de Cacao|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Grapefruit juice|
|1||oz||Raspberry liqueur (Rubus Arcticus Liqueur)|
|3||Raspberry (Rubus Arcticus berries)|
Shake rum, galliano, crème de Cacao and grapefruit juice with ice. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Top with soda water and float the rubus arcticus liqueur. Garnish with lemon peel and berries.
Rubus arcticus, the provinical plant of Norrbotten, Sweden, is also known as arctic raspberry. The liqueur is a simple concoction of sugar, vodka and rubus arcticus berries. I guess Crème de Framboises could be used as a substitute.
From other users
- A sweeter drink for the really hot summers. Best enjoyed on a late summer evening, preferably somewhere the sun never sets.
- Sour Cherry Smash — Light rum, Triple sec, Cherry, Club soda, Cherry shrub, Basil
- Griotte Fizz — Beach Plum Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Club soda, Cherry juice, Lime juice
- Maine Mule — Vodka, Ginger beer, Blueberry, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Ciquita Picante — Blanco tequila, Cherry Liqueur, Orange bitters, Ginger beer, Strawberry, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Jalapeño
- Rose In Devil's Garden — Rosato Vermouth, Light rum, Raspberry, Grapefruit soda, Mint
- Summer Sunset Cooler — Citrus vodka, Ginger ale, Passion fruit syrup, Cranberry juice
- Where the Sun Shines — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Raspberry, Ginger beer, Sugar
- The HONK! Hornblower — Cranberry juice, Ginger beer, Orgeat
- Shirley Temple Black — Rye, Maurin Quina, Brandied cherry, Ginger beer, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Fashionably Lillet — Aromatized wine, Rye, Bitters, Soda water, Brandied cherry, Sugar, Orange