|1 1⁄4||oz||Moonshine, Tennessee Mellomoon (from Piney Flats, Tennessee)|
|1⁄2||oz||Grenadine (House-made with POM juice)|
Shake & strain ingredients into a rocks glass over ice. Garnish with two moonshine cherries.
This cocktail is part of our "Spirit of Johnson City" Collection, all named for historical references to our region.
Named for Fiddlin' Charlie Bowman who once referred to moonshine in an early recording as "tater brandy". We fell in love and just had to make him a drink!
- Jasper's Rum Punch — Jamaican rum, Bitters, Cherry, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Nutmeg
- Pancho Villa — Tequila, Triple sec, Rhubarb bitters, Strawberry, Lime juice, Basil
- Morantum — Puerto Rican Rum, Crème de Fraise, Orange juice, Maple syrup, Balsamic Vinegar
- Cherry Pop — Light rum, Rhum Agricole, Sour Cherry Marmelade, Cola Tonic Syrup, Lime juice
- Safe Kicker — Tennessee whiskey, Oloroso sherry, Bitters, Cherry, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Apricot preserves, Egg white
- Early Bird — Rum, Coffee liqueur, Cherry, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Lithuanian Daiquiri — Rum, Raspberry, Sugar, Lime juice, Basil, Lemongrass
- The Seersucker — Nicaraguan Rum, Strawberry, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Louanalao — Light rum, Campari, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Cane syrup, Orange, Strawberry
- Strawberry Orange Swap — Tequila, Blood Orange Liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Strawberry, Lime juice