Rosato (or Rose) vermouth is a type of vermouth that is like a cross between the bianco and rosso types. Rose vermouth is pink, and typically flavored with citrus and vanilla. It is typically less bitter than the rosso (or sweet) style, with some of the sweetness found in bianco vermouth.
Both Cinzano and Martini and Rossi make a rosato vermouth.
Some popular cocktails containing Rosato Vermouth
- Aisy Uchanan — Gin, Cynar, Rosato Vermouth
- Antihero — Reposado Tequila, Cynar, Rosato Vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice
- Smoky Sunset — Mezcal, Gran Classico, Rosato Vermouth, Bitters
- The Pipe — Rye, Aquavit, Rosato Vermouth, Dry sherry, Demerara Rum, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters
- Rosé Cobbler (Naren Young) — Rosato Vermouth, Aperol, Rhubarb bitters, Strawberry puree, Rhubarb Shrub, Lemon juice
- Hemingway stirred nonsense — Haitian Rum, Rosato Vermouth, Dry apricot brandy, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange cream citrate, Orange flower water
- Amaro ma non troppo — Rhum Agricole, Cuban rum, Sweet vermouth, Rosato Vermouth, Cynar, Luxardo Bitter Bianco, Orange cream citrate
- Pineapple sunday — Pineapple liqueur, Cynar, Rosato Vermouth, Lime juice, Yuzu juice
- Rose In Devil's Garden — Rosato Vermouth, Light rum, Raspberry, Grapefruit soda, Mint
- Buffo Rosato — Rye, Chinato, Pear eau de vie, Rosato Vermouth, Cranberry bitters, Lemon peel