A long stretch of desert highway, a fading day, a fire in the distance...
|1||oz||Mezcal, Del Maguey|
|1||oz||Rosato Vermouth, Atsby Armadillo Cake|
|1||ds||Bitters, Bittermens New Orleans Coffee (I used Crude Big Beak, Coffee & cocoa bitters)|
This is a smoky Negroni replacement - build it in the glass, or stir it up and strain it into a glass with one big cube. And reflect on a summer evening’s approach in AZ or NM.
From other users
- Nice negroni riff. I used campari/aperol .66 and .33 for the Gran Clasico. On Vermouth, used .66 Rosato and .33 Rosato infused with smoked chipotle chilies. Finished with autumn bonfire aromatic.
- Smoke In The Well — Mezcal, Amaro Montenegro, Manzanilla sherry, Campari
- Ask the Dust — Byrrh, Mezcal, Crème de Cacao, Absinthe, Bitters
- Dreaming of Oaxaca — Mezcal, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Grapefruit juice, Salt Solution, Grapefruit peel
- Chinato e smoky — Islay Scotch, Chinato, Ramazzotti, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters