Tangerine juice is the juice of the tangerine, a citrus fruit related to the Mandarin orange that has been cultivated in China for nearly 3,000 years.
Tangerine juice is reddish-orange in color and less acidic than orange juice. It has a musky-honeyed aroma and flavor as well.
Some popular cocktails containing Tangerine juice
- Jamaican Me Crazy — Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Tangerine juice
- Fountain of Passion — Light rum, Gin, Passion fruit juice, Lime juice, Tangerine juice, Vanilla syrup, Cinnamon syrup, Mint
- Orange Julius — Gin, Bigallet China-China, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Whole egg, Tangerine juice, Cream, Vanilla syrup
- Apple Sidecar (Clear Creek) — Vodka, Apple brandy, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Tangerine peel
- The Fitty Spot — Guatemalan rum, Pineapple juice, Hibiscus tea, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Simple syrup, Mint