Tangerine juice is the juice of the tangerine, a citrus fruit related to the Mandarin orange that has been cultivated in China for nearly 3,000 years.
Tangerine juice is reddish-orange in color and less acidic than orange juice. It has a musky-honeyed aroma and flavor as well.
Some popular cocktails containing Tangerine juice
- The Antioxidant — Cranberry Vodka, Aperol, Tangerine juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Strawberry, Orange peel
- Tangerine Dream — Cognac, Ginger liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Simple syrup, Tangerine peel
- Jamaican Me Crazy — Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice
- Jasper — Rye, Ginger liqueur, Triple sec, Licor 43, Tangerine juice, Lemon juice
- Evening Tea — Speyside Scotch, Islay Scotch, Bigallet China-China, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Earl Grey Tea Syrup, Egg white, Orange peel
- Apple Sidecar (Clear Creek) — Vodka, Apple brandy, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Tangerine juice, Tangerine peel
- The Fitty Spot — Guatemalan rum, Pineapple juice, Hibiscus tea, Tangerine juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Fountain of Passion — Light rum, Gin, Passion fruit juice, Lime juice, Tangerine juice, Vanilla syrup, Cinnamon syrup, Mint
- Orange Julius — Gin, Bigallet China-China, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Whole egg, Tangerine juice, Cream, Vanilla syrup
- Libra — Tequila, Tangerine juice, Dill syrup, Egg white, Lime juice