|3||oz||India Pale Ale|
|1||spg||Rosemary (as garnish)|
Shake first 4 ingredients with ice; strain into ice-filled glass; top with beer and garnish.
From other users
- Thought it would be too much ginger syrup but it wasn't.
- Charentes Shrub — India Pale Ale, Rye, Pineau des Charentes, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Rosemary-pineapple shrub, Rosemary, Pineapple
- One-Two Punch — Pilsner, Blended Scotch, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Grapefruit
- Som Collins — Witbeer, Irish whiskey, Yuzu Sake, Bitters, Drinking vinegar, Shiso
- Spruce Moose — Spruce Beer, Rye, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Lime
- Mezcali Fix — Mezcal, India Pale Ale, Pineapple syrup, Passion fruit puree