Shake, strain, serve up.
This is the PDT version. http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/10/applejack-rabbit-classic-apple-brandy-cocktail-pdt-recipe.html
Originally written as a hooker (about 1 1/2 oz) each of applejack and syrup and the juice of a lemon and an orange -- a huge and revoltingly sweet drink. Embury suggests 6:1:1:1
From other users
- Very good with laird's bonded Apple brandy as recommended by the pdt book, the wife particularly enjoyed this.
- No bad, but pretty sweet. Tried with a dash of absinthe, but that didn't really do much for me.
- To try
- Bartlett Tartlet — Cognac, Pear eau de vie, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Jack Grove — Applejack, Campari, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cinnamon
- Applecart — Applejack, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Bangarang — Calvados, Kirschwasser, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Bing Cherry
- Anthony Bello *AKA* The Italian Stallion — Tequila, Drambuie, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Smoked Margarita — Reposado Tequila, Orange liqueur, Whiskey, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Salt
- Variation on a Mai Tai — Light rum, Dark rum, Gold rum, Brandy, Lime juice, Orange juice, Brown sugar, Orgeat, Pineapple juice, Grenadine
- You Only Live Twice — Rye, Curaçao, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- Between the Sheets — Triple sec, Rum, Brandy, Lemon juice
- Railcar #91 — Cognac, Orange Foam, Lemon juice, Honey syrup