Shake and strain
From an old cocktail book discovered by the Milk & Honey people.
From other users
- Opens up really nice and brightly, maybe tad too sweet.The brandy and cassis play nicely together with a touch of the absinthe riding along the top, just there.The lime shines through in the mid.Fr said touch too sweet
- ☆☆☆☆ as written here; ☆☆☆ for the 1914 original which is (a) super tart and (b) tiny! Very different dinks!
- We made it with half the simple syrup. It was plenty sweet that way.
- Millionaire #4 — Jamaican rum, Sloe gin, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Lime
- Planters Punch (Simple) — Jamaican rum, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Daiquiri (Sweeter) — Light rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Martin Casa — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice
- Other Night, The — Reposado Tequila, Apricot liqueur, Bénédictine, Lime
- Say Goodnight Gracie — Light rum, Crème de Violette, Rhubarb bitters, Rich demerara syrup 2:1, Lime juice, Lime peel
- Jules Verne — Reposado Tequila, VeeV Acai Spirit, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Apple Jack Rabbit — Applejack, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Smoked Margarita — Reposado Tequila, Orange liqueur, Whiskey, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Salt
- Test Pilot — Jamaican rum, Light rum, Triple sec, Falernum, Absinthe, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Lime juice