|3⁄4||oz||Apple brandy, Lairds Bonded|
|3⁄4||oz||Pimm's No. 1 Cup|
|1 1⁄2||oz||India Pale Ale|
Shake all but ale, strain, rocks. Top with IPA, garnish.
A version of this is now available at Parliament in Dallas, TX (called A Dandy Shandy), with lemon juice in place of the lime.
Drawing inspiration from the Michigander and the Detroiter, I added beer to my Non Sequitur cocktail. Developed with Fee Bros. orgeat and Stone IPA.
- Mai-Tai Mash-Up — India Pale Ale, Rye, Scotch, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Suze-E-Q — Beer, Suze, Amaretto, Lemon juice, Orange juice
- Two Trick Pony — Beer, White whiskey, Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Demerara syrup, Orange peel
- Mai Ta-IPA — Demerara Rum, India Pale Ale, Triple sec, Cherry, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Hooker Cocktail — Bourbon, Beer, Averna, Scotch, Bitters, Chocolate bitters, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Harvey Weissbanger — Weissbier, Vodka, Dry vermouth, Galliano, Bitters, Egg white, Orange juice, Clove Syrup, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- The Gringo (From Portland) — Pale Ale, Blanco tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Haymarket — Pale Ale, Suze, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Hoperol Flip — India Pale Ale, Aperol, Old Tom Gin, Egg white, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- One-Two Punch — Pilsner, Blended Scotch, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Grapefruit