|3⁄4||oz||Gin, Perry's Tot Navy Strength|
|3⁄4||oz||Old Tom Gin, Hayman's|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Lime cordial (salted, see note)|
|2||lf||Kaffir lime leaf (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, up, garnish.
To make salted lime cordial, combine 1 cup fresh lime juice, 2/3 cups of super fine sugar, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a blender. Blend until combined. Will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Alternatively, use your preferred lime cordial and add salt when mixing.
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- Melon Stand — Gin, Aperol, Watermelon juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Caricature Cocktail — Gin, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Orange peel
- Just Let Me Sleep Here for a Few More Days — Gin, Allspice Dram, Sugar, Lime juice
- Bronx Bomber — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Lady in Blue — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- California Gimlet — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Perfect Thyming — Gin, Lemon Balm Liqueur, Campari, Simple syrup, Thyme
- The Risk Pool — Old Tom Gin, Crème de Violette, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Old Vermont — Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Orange juice