A watermelon gin sour
|1⁄2||oz||Lime juice (to taste)|
|2||oz||Seltzer water (to top)|
Shake everything but the seltzer, double strain into a Collins glass full of ice, top with selzter.
Finishing it with seltzer makes this drink more approachable, which is important because I find that this is a very nice early-in-the-day sipper. It's also very representative of springtime around these parts with it's beautiful pink color and gin-botanical character.
- Bayside — Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Tonic water, Lime cordial, Luxardo Bitter, Mint
- Me & My Calvins — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Blue Curaçao, Crème Yvette, Club soda, Lime juice
- Shaw Blvd Fizz — Gin, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Sping is Here Pimms Cup — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Soda water, Tonic water syrup
- Colonial Cooler — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange Curaçao, Amer Picon, Bitters, Club soda, Mint, Pineapple
- 131 — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Singapore Sling (Simple) — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Rule Britannia — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Cola, Lime juice, Ginger syrup
- Ginger Sun — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime, Ginger
- Bitter Tom — Gin, Campari, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Pomegranate molasses, Grapefruit peel