A unique and boozy drink with savory herbal notes
|1 3⁄4||oz||Irish whiskey, Redbreast (It'd probably work with something slightly less pricey)|
|3⁄4||oz||Dry vermouth, Dolin|
|1⁄3||oz||Bruto Americano, St. George (scant)|
Stir, strain, and serve straight up. No garnish.
The rosemary notes in the Bruto Americano and the Dolin Dry amplify each other, making for a pretty unique drink! This one's great if you're into more savory herbal flavors.
- Christmas in New York — Irish whiskey, Byrrh, Bitters, Allspice Dram, Cinnamon, Cherry
- The Weight — Irish whiskey, Cardamaro, Luxardo Bitter
- Weeski — Irish whiskey, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Molly Bloom — Irish whiskey, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- John McCormack — Irish whiskey, Aromatized wine, Curaçao, Lemon peel
- Sweet Peat — Japanese Whisky, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Maurin Quina, Bitters, Egg white
- Spuyten Duyvil — Japanese Whisky, Sherry, Ramazzotti, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- The Tokyo Dagger — Japanese Whisky, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bonal Gentiane Quina
- Foreign Key — Japanese Whisky, Aromatized wine, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- Sforzando — Rye, Mezcal, Bénédictine, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel