|1 1⁄2||oz||Blanco tequila (100% agave)|
|1⁄2||t||Mezcal, Del Maguey|
|12||dr||Hellfire Habanero Shrub|
|1||Blackberry (as garnish)|
Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Blackberry garnish.
My three-year-old son announced one day that his two favorite things to eat are "clock water" and smoke. He's a mystic.
From other users
- Nice smoky. Not too hot with even 16 drops of Habanero shrub.
- Spicy and complex but a little too sweet. I thought it was improved with a bit more lime.
- Nice use of Gran Classico! I subbed 1/3 oz. Ancho Reyes for shrub cuz I didn't have any, but I'm guessing the shrub would balance the sweet better. I also used 3/4 oz. Mezcal to make it smokier.
- Pear-Ginger Batida — Cachaça, Ginger liqueur, Pear eau de vie, Lime, Grenadine, Cherry juice
- An Icy Wasatch Rohde — Blanco tequila, Crème de mure, Campari, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Ginger Batida aka Ginger Caipirinha — Cachaça, Ginger liqueur, Lime juice, Cherry juice, Grenadine
- Cassis Caipirinha (Cassis Batida) — Cachaça, Cassis, Lime
- Suze Bramble — Suze, Blanco tequila, Blackberry, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice
- No Problem w/ This 1 — Blanco tequila, Aperol, Bitters, Strawberry/Raspberry shrub, Lime juice
- Sea of Cortez — Blanco tequila, Cassis, Triple sec, Lime juice, Lime
- Columbia Cocktail (Trader Vic's) — Light rum, Lemon juice, Raspberry syrup
- Ticket to Paradise — Tequila, Swedish Punsch, Sloe gin, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Kirsch Cosmo — Kirschwasser, Triple sec, Cranberry juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel