|1||oz||Overproof rum, Wray & Nephew|
|2||oz||Bitter lemon soda|
|1||bsp||Herbal liqueur, Pernod|
Muddle a thin slice of orange with the Pernod in a rocks glass. Add the rest, stir, and then add a large cube/sphere of ice.
Not nearly as strong as you'd think it would be, both in power and flavor. Feel free to swap Aperol or any other low ABV aperitivo for the Contratto (stuff in the Campari range will not work).
The name is Italian and Jamaican patois for Weak & Strong. I speak neither language; feel free to correct me if some of that feels off to you.
- Heart of Darkness — Virgin Islands Rum, Fernet Branca, Chinotto, Lime juice, Blackberry syrup, Mint
- Los Gintonic — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bitter lemon soda, Lemon peel
- Rebujo — Manzanilla sherry, Gin, Bitter lemon soda, Orange peel, Lemon peel
- Bitter, Bitter, Bitter, Bitter — Campari, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Bitter lemon soda
- The Teddy — Bourbon, Crème de Noyaux, Bitters, Orange bitters, Bitter lemon soda, Sugar
- The Bitter Philadelphian — Rye, Orange bitters, Chinotto
- Gin And Chinotto — Gin, Chinotto, Orange
- Don Quixquote — Stiegl Grapefruit Radler, Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice