Difficult drink in the first sips, but worth trying.
|1 2⁄3||oz||Bourbon, Elijah Craig|
|1⁄3||oz||Mirto (Myrtel 70 proof)|
Stir, strain, coupe, Cherry garnish
Fainted hot and Fernet ?! Resulted in a hanky panky kind of drink. Bitterness with Suze and mirto, with spices from Jager with floral and fruity notes from mirto. Not too sweet and not too boozy. Some perfume notes in mouth. Rounded by corn from Bourbon.
Having some drinks at home with an old friend not seen in years. I bought a bottle of mirto liqueur a few days ago, the same brand available in la commune cocktail bar, and though it maybe worth buying one.
- All Good Things — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Añejo rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca
- The Bedminster — Rye, Amaro Nonino, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Cheeky Sazerac — Rye, Aperol, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Simple syrup
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram
- Patent Pending — Rye, Meletti Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram
- Frank Hinton — Rye, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Raspberry syrup, Passion fruit syrup, Blood orange peel
- Sabotta Dusk — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Averna, Bitters
- Ask Again Later — Añejo tequila, Aperol, Cynar, Campari, Orange peel