|3⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (1:1)|
Place the orange slices in the shaker and gently mash with a muddler or wooden spoon. Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice cubes; shake until chilled, about 10 seconds. Fine-strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice; garnish.
From other users
- Added orange bitters Cut simple syrup to 1/2oz
- Okay, tasted a bit like a mimosa that has gone flat.
- Marseille — Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Mauser — Fino sherry, Amontillado Sherry, Moscatel Sherry, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Vanilla syrup, Grenadine, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Port of Havana — White port, Bitters, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup, Lime
- Fino Swizzle — Fino sherry, Cognac, Ruby Port, Bitters, Cherry syrup, Lemon juice
- Porthole Fix — Port, Lime juice, Raspberry syrup
- Wheelwright Cocktail — Fino sherry, Bianco Vermouth, Galliano, Overproof rum, Orange flower water
- Yours Truly — Aromatized wine, Bianco Vermouth, Lime juice, Cane syrup
- Henry Porter — Fino sherry, Old Tom Gin, Absinthe, Simple syrup, Orange cream citrate, Lemon peel
- From Douro to Jerez — Tawny port, Fino sherry, Bitters, Pedro Ximénez Sherry
- Up in Arms — Aromatized wine, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Lemon juice, Orange peel