|1||oz||Sherry, Lustau East India Solera|
|1||oz||Dry vermouth, Dolin|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Rinse a chilled rocks glass with absinthe. Stir remaining ingredients. Strain into prepared glass with fresh ice and garnish.
This take from Sherry by Talia Baiocchi, via Punch.
Early recipes were served up, and with an olive garnish instead.
From other users
- Clean at the outset, then some interesting tastes emerge (including the saltiness of the sherry). Good drink when you want something different
- not that great with cooking sherry!
- Gin-I — Dry white wine, Gin, Campari, Lemon peel
- The Chanticleer Cocktail — Dry vermouth, Gin, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Ingenue — Manzanilla sherry, Dry vermouth, Gin, Bitters, Pear eau de vie, Lemon peel
- The People All Call Her Alaska — Dry vermouth, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Mint, Lemon peel
- Betty's Blood — Chinato, Gin
- Pericolo — Aromatized wine, Gin, Pear eau de vie, Grapefruit peel
- Zaza (Dubonett Cocktail) — Gin, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Good Riddance — Dry vermouth, Champagne, Gin, Lemon peel
- Sakura Martini — Sake, Gin, Maraschino Liqueur
- Bitter Herb — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Fernet Branca, Orange peel