A light and fruity mezcal drink.
Shake, strain, up.
From other users
- Damn that's good! A bit sweet, so maybe cut back on the agave. Also, I initially forgot the absinthe, and once I put it in it was like a totally different cocktail. Absinthe is absolutely essential!
- I Insist — Mezcal, Curaçao, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice
- Oaxacan Dead — Mezcal, Apricot liqueur, Falernum, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Mint
- La Reina Subterranean — Mezcal, Falernum, Bitters, Lime juice, Mint
- Tres Pinas — Mezcal, Cynar, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup
- Il Guero — Mezcal, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lemon juice, Black pepper
- The Olivia — Mezcal, Ginger liqueur, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Cucumber
- Single Village Fix — Mezcal, Pineapple Gum Syrup, Lime juice
- Down and Out — Mezcal, Agave syrup, Lemon juice, Ginger
- Desert Flower — Mezcal, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice
- The Misfit — Mezcal, Pear eau de vie, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Honey syrup